Govt. I.T.I. Aundh, Pune is one of the oldest and largest Institute in the State. It is the leading and pioneer Institute in the country, well-known and welrecognised for its Vocational Training standards & linkage with the industries in and around Pune district. It is also reputed as resource Institute for training of traine, workers, technicians, etc.
It functions under Directorate of Vocational Education & Training Department of Higher & Technical Education, Maharashtra State. The Institute is established in 1946. The campus is spread over 32 acers of land .
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute.
- Leaders in Vocational Training in the country.
- 100% employment for pass outs. Industries providing contract labour employment and paying salary below Rs.6000/- are not entertained.
- Highest skilled manpower provider in Multinational & National industries in & around Pune district. Contribution in the development & expansion of the Industries.
- One Of the best AVTS and HITECH centres in the country.
- First Choice Institute for Multinationals coming up to setup their plant in the state for skilled manpower requirement & their Employee Training.
- First Choice Institute for Central & state Government for Curriculum Design/ revamping, officers & staff training, Workshops, Seminars & Meeting on various issues.
- First Choice Institute for Industrial Organization like CII to organize Workers skill Competition.
- First Choice Institute for Different Govt./ Non govt. Department to organize .
- Skill Test for recruitment of technical posts.
- 10 applications for one admission.
- High Cut off merit for admission. Last year it was 80 % for general category.
- ITI pass out get employment at Abroad.(300 trainees in last two years).
The Institute has following Infrastructure
- There are three large workshops for Craftsman Training Trades. There are separate Buildings for Centre of Excellence, AVTS, and Main Building for Administrative Office and welfurnished 30 Class Rooms. The classrooms here are welequipped with presentation aids.
- Two Boyes hostels for 600 students . Hostel facilities for Boys provide a conventional, convenient and comfortable home for students , leading to healthy mix of culture.
- For the various Academic and Cultural Events, there is a large Auditorium housed within the main building.
- The library here also houses extensive reference material on a variety topics.
- A welfurnished and spacious conference hall serves as a perfect venue for guest lectures, meetings and other academic activities.
- Sports Ground - A Sport activities in the Institute enabling students to strike a balance between Work, Fitness and Leisure. The Sport Activities regularly holds various kinds of competitive Intra and Inter ITI Events.
Almost all ITI trainees from this Institute gets Trade Apprenticeship. After completing the Apprenticeship training they get employed or self employed. Nurtured in an Atmosphere of Excellence and Diversity, the Trainee emerge Academically and Culturally Pruned and ready for the world of work. Imbibing Skills , knowledge and the right values through training is every trainee's endeavour.
Decision Making, Self-Reliance, Optimison ,Commitment, Integrity, Self-Direction and Perseverance in the Pursuit of Goals are inculcated in our trainee's and as a result of this evolution, they contribute positively to an organisation's success.
We, the employee of ITI, Aundh, Pune, are committed to develop globally competitive skilled workforce keeping pace with the technological demands of Industries and the expanding universe of knowledge.
To upgrade the Institute as World Class Premium Vocational Training Institute with Excellent Infrastructure and environment, high training standards and constructive partnership with Industries, developing globally competitive skilled workforce and entrepreneur society.
We, the employee of ITI, Aundh, Pune Committed to -
- World class Vocational Training keeping pace with the technological demands of Industries.
- Entrepreneurship development of trainees.
- Follow Total Quality Management work culture i.e. 5S, Kaizen, TPM etc.
- Follow Environment and Safety management framework.
Pride of Our Institute
Best Teacher Award Winners of this Institute in Maharashtra State.
- Shri. Nimbarte M. K. (Training Officer) 1995
- Shri. Chaudhari S. P. (Training Officer) 2002
- Shri. Apte S. K. (Training Officer) 2004
- Shri. Kulkarni D. V. (Sr. Training Officer) 2006
Objectives of the Institutes
- To develop skills, keeping in mind emerging occupation and changing nature of work as a result of technological changes and workplace processes to enhanced employment self employment potential of the youth.
- To supply skilled manpower to industries as per their need.
- To develop employment self employment oriented Vocational Skills among illiterates, school dropouts, workers in unorganized sector, candidates registered in employment exchanges, self help groups irrespective of their age and educational background to make them self reliant.
- To make the institution more responsive and proactive with regard to the kind of suggestion and recommendation made by the industries to develop constructive partnership between industry and institute.
- To offer training for the various high end and low end activities in the industry base sector and Service Sectors.
- To restructure operation of Vocational Training to enhance the quality, utility and effectiveness in the context of changing technologies and requirements in the labor market.
- To reduce the burden of unemployment.
Schemes in operation
- Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS).
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS).
- Advance Vocational Training Scheme (AVTS).
- Hi-tech Training Scheme.
- Up gradation of ITIs in to Centre of Excellence (Domestic Funding).
- Up gradation of ITIs under Public Private Partnership (Adopt ITI Initative).
- Community Service Centre (Lokseva Kendra Yojana).
- Vocational Training Demand (Magel Tyala Vyavsay Prashikshan).
- Artizen to Technocrat Training Scheme (POTS).
- Production Oriented Training Scheme (POTS).
- Modular Employable Skills (MES).
- National Service Scheme (NSS).
Indo-Swiss VET Programme
- Dual Track System of Vocational Training .
- Offers Diploma in Poly Mechanic.
- Two years programme after NTC.
- First one year, during one year Apprenticeship.
- Second year, Company training of one year after Apprenticeship.
- Candidates are selected by Industries based on their future employment requirements.
- Practical training is offered by Industries by Industry trainers for 5 days a week.
- Theoretical Training is offered by ITI trainers in ITI for one day in a week .
- Curriculum design, Trainer training, Instructional Material Development, Assessment of training and Certification by Swiss Chamber of Commerce. 8 Trainers from ITI, Aundh, Pune. are Professional Trainers trained by Swiss faculties, for this Programme.
Industries Participated in I phase - BOBST, BRUCKHARD COMPRESSION, RIETER.
Immigration Skill Test Centre by VETASSESS Australia
VETASSESS, General Skill Immigration Program. Commonwealth Government of Australia and ITI Aundh Pune - Skill Assessment Centre of India.
- Automobile (LMV / HMV) * Carpentry & Joinery * Bricklaying (Mason)
CII-Yi ITI Finishing School
- Finishing School -
For ITI final year students A program by CII-Yi in association with, ITI Aundh.
- Programme Partner Industries -
Tata Motors, Thermax, Koel, Praj, Forbes Marshall, Cummins India,Demag Cranes, Pragati Foundation.
- The Objective -
To enhance the employability of ITI graduates through life skill inputs from Industry driven by CII-Yi & ITI, Aundh partnership.
- Course Details (2 Batches simultaneously) -
No of sessions : 9 excluding Field Visit
Total Teaching Hours : 30 hrs. No. of Students/ Batch : Maximum 50 nos.
- Session Flow
- Session 1 : Assessment & Introduction to Employer requirements
- Session 2 : English Basics
- Session 3 : Grooming & Personal Hygiene
- Session 4 : Work Culture I
- Session 5 : Work Culture II
- Session 6 : Teamwork
- Session 7 : Role Model presentations
- Session 8 : Interview Training
- Session 9 : Field Visit
- Session 10 : Final Assessment
List of Beneficiary Industries
- General Motors , Talegaon , Pune.
- Whirlpool (I) Ltd.
- LG International Ltd.
- Reliance(IPCL) Nagothane.
- Larson & Tourbo Ltd. Pawai, Mumbai.
- Bharat Forge Ltd., Pune.
- Gabriet (|) Ltd., Chakan, Pune.
- Spicer (|) P. Ltd., Chakan, Pune.
- Victor (|) P. Ltd., Chakan, Pune.
- Bher (|) P. Ltd. , Chakan, Pune.
- BOSCH - Chakan, Pune.
- Beakert Ind. Ltd. Ranjangaon, Pune.
- EATON , Ranjangaon, Pune.
- IPCL , Baroda ( GJ).
- Pudamaji Paper & pulp Mill Ltd.
- Vasisthi Detergent & Chemical Ltd.Chiplun.
- Foseco India Ltd.
- Coca cola Ltd.
- Finolex cables Ltd Pune.
- Accurate Electro Industries Pune.
- TATA TOYO Ltd.
- Philips (I) Ltd.
- Garware Wall Ropes Ltd.
- Honey Wel, Hinjewadi, Pune.
- Lowkim, Shirwal, Satara.
- Force Motor, Akurdi ,Pune.
- Bajaj Auto, Akurdi ,Pune.
- Sandvik Asia, Pune.
- HEMRL, Pashan, Pune.
- CWPRS, Khadkwasala.
- INS Shivaji, Lonawala, Pune.
- CQAE Ahamadnagar, Pune.
- SAN SERA, Chaken, Pune.
- DGP Hinoday, Pune.
- MCED, Pune.
- JCB, Talegaon Pune.
- Cadburies India Ltd.
- Century Enka Ltd.
- MSED Pune.
- RGB International Auto Components Pune.
Body and Paint Toyota Technical Education Programe Under SCVT
|Automotive Body repairs||16+5||SSC pass||1year|
|Automotive Paint repairs||16+5||SSC pass||1year|
|Party||ITI, Aundh Pune||Toyota Kirloskar||Supplier Dupoint & 3M|
|Role||Basic Infrastructure for workshop and Classroom||Equipment||Training Equipment|
|Quality Training, Assessment, Examination||Educational Aids||Training raw material|
|Joint certification||Technology||Visiting faculty|
|Assistance for Employment||Trainer Training|
|Employment in service station|
|Visiting faculty and On the Job training|
|Investment||Approx. Rs.20.0 Lakh||Approx. Rs.40.0 Lakh||Approx. Rs.15.0 Lakh|
|Recurring Expenditure||Salary & raw material||Raw material||Raw material|
Training Career and Placement Cell (TCPC)
|No of Industries Organized Campus recruitment||No of Candidate Selected by Industries|
|83||3262|Recruitment through Student Info from TCPC 2009 2010
|No. of Candidate registered in TCPC Students Info data available||No of Industries collected Student Info from TCPC|
Best Hi-tech Training Centre in India among 10 Hi-tech Centers across the Country :
- We value the dignity for skill.
- We do not entertain labour contractors.
- We do not entertain private labour consultants, charging consulting fees for employment from candidates.
- We do not entertain the establishments paying less than Rs. 6000/- salary per month, unless job prosperity.